FACULTY OF REMNANT UNIVERSITY
Faculty (professor) of Remnant University must not only be highly qualified in academics and instructional methodologies, but they also must be excellent spiritual and moral examples to our students for the glory of God. Every board, administrator, staff and faculty member must sign the Statement of Belief and Doctrinal Position, Philosophy of Education, and distinctive principles of Remnant University.
Our faculty (professors) rests firmly upon the integrity and inerrancy of the Holy Scriptures and, therefore, wholeheartedly accepts the great basic doctrines of the historic Protestant Christian faith and the Westminster Confession.Therefore all faculty members of Remnant University will maintain its theological position. In addition to the General Regulation of the University, Remnant University will do its best to develop academic qualities of the faculty members in order to provide students with the best academic opportunities. Now Remnant University is in developing process of academic qualities of the faculty members with these academic standards:
1. All of the professors of graduate students will be those who have degrees such as the Doctor of Ministry (D.Min. or D.Miss.), and Doctor of Theology(Th.D.) or Ph.D. degree, after receiving the Master of Theology (Th.M.) and M.Div. or MA degree in accordance to their major field of study.
2. Now all of the professors of undergraduate students are those who have at least Master’s level of degrees in accordance to their major field of study, but these will be also gradually replaced with the professors holding doctoral degrees.
• Director of the M.Div. ProgramKim, Churl Yeon, D. R. E.
• Director of the M.Miss. Program
Jang, Hui Myung, Ph.D.
California Graduate School of Theology (Ph.D.)
California Graduate School of Theology (M.Miss.)
• Director of the B.Miss. Program
Kim, Seoung Yeal, Th.M.
Azusa Pacific University (M.D.)
• Director of the General Education
Lim, Jae, Ph.D.
Pusan National University (Ph.D.)
Pusan National University (M.A.)
• Professor of Practical TheologyChoi, Myung Shin, D. Min.
• Professor of Old Testament StudiesKim, Hyung-Joon, M.Div.
• Professor of New Testament StudiesKim, Il-Kwon, M.Div.
• Professor of Systematic TheologyChoi, Shin Kwang, M. Th.
• Professor of Historical TheologyJung, Yondo, M.Div.
• Professor of General EducationKim, Sojung, M.M.